Finance

Better Collective reports 86% Q1 revenue rise as CEO hails Action Network acquisition

Affiliate reaches record monthly revenue in April while Jesper Søgaard salutes “the absolute best and most complete product in the US market”

Better Collective has reported a Q1 2021 revenue rise of 86% to €38.8m primarily driven by acquisitions. Organic annual revenue growth came in at 19%, while 61% of overall Q1 revenue was derived by the affiliate’s publishing division. The remaining 39% was earned via paid media activity. First quarter EBITDA before special items increased by…

Affiliates | Better Collective | Finance | Jesper Søgaard | Q1 2021 | The Action Network

Latest