Sportnco is a leading sportsbook provider to worldwide regulated markets established in 2008. It has successfully been providing sportsbooks and horse racing betting solutions to major European land-based Casino groups as well as online gaming businesses over the years (NetBet.fr, Zebet.be, Suertia.es...).
Sportnco is B2B entity of France Pari, an online betting group which gathers 70 employees mainly based in our offices in Toulouse within the IOT Valley (www.iot-valley.fr), but also in Ceuta and Barcelona. Our ever-growing team consisting of igaming experts – marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers to name a few – have developed a comprehensive suite of softwares to provide our partners with end-to-end services for a fully-integrated solution.
As part of the worldwide development of our activity, mainly in Europe, South America and the United States, we are looking for a Sales manager to join our team and help us develop our B2B presence on newly regulated markets, with a strong focus on the Northern Europe area.
More information on www.sportnco.com
1) Business development
– Prospect new regulated markets: Scandinavia, Northern and Central Europe such as Germany, the Netherlands or Denmark.
– Participate in industry’s trade fairs and conferences, within the geographical area you will oversee.
– Expand your network and your client portfolio.
– Permanent industry and legal intelligence.
2) Contract negotiations
– Lead commercial negotiations until final agreement
– Draft final commercial proposal
3) Commercial follow-up and support
– Ensure a good commercial support for customers at all project phases (initiation, development, launch, run).
– Maintain good relationships with customers throughout contract period and beyond.
The role will be located in Barcelona, Toulouse (France) or Paris. Option to be based in another country by working remotely.
This position requires to travel extensively to other EU countries, and additional regions depending on business opportunities.
Required experience and skills
– Important autonomy level and reliability.
– Strong business ethics.
– Team player. You will work together with Board members and technical internal teams.
– Good relation skills (empathy, attention to clients’ needs, diplomacy).
– Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
– Negotiation skills and customer focus will be major assets to succeed in this job.
– Dynamic and positive attitude.
– Sense of corporate values.