LeCo Business Delivery Manager (BDM)
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment where the focus is quality and time to market? We are seeking a hands-on solution focused Business Delivery Manager to join our LeCo Business Delivery Team (BDT).
As a LeCo Business Delivery Manager, focus will be given to product delivery as business as usual via the LeCo Tech Pipeline, ensuring appropriate time to market, and understanding the criticality and business impact of issues as they arise. Your success in this role will depend heavily on building strong relationships with our Heads of Compliance, License Officers, Legal Counsels, Regulatory Officers, Product Owners, and other business stakeholders.
As part of this team you are energetic, have a passion for delivering business value and an agile mind set. We think you are a self-starter, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done, even if it sometimes it is not part of your job description. LeCo BDT is to get things done! In return, we offer you a fun, fast-paced working environment, great technologies and colleagues.
Being part of Kindred means that you will join our over 1300 strong employee family with offices across Europe and in Australia. You will be a key player in ensuring continued success for the Swedish market and get the chance to first hand orchestrate how we further strengthen our position in the market.
What will you be doing?
– Managing product delivery from start to finish including project initiation, feasibility, discovery, delivery, closure and evaluation.
– Provide expertise, analysis, coaching, improvement, methodologies and best practices.
– Aggregate and prioritize needs of internal stakeholders and in collaboration with senior management.
– Assist in the definition of scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
– Carry out risk assessment on the product delivery phases and report and escalate to management as needed.
– Co-ordinating and collaborating with the Business Delivery Team, the Product Owner, Head of Compliance, Legal Officers as required with the authority and responsibility for running projects on a day to day basis.
– Ensuring product delivery is on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Monitor systems and processes making sure the quality and effectiveness standards are met.
– Risk analyzing and planning capabilities.
– Ensure quality and security has been appropriately defined, tested and implemented.
– Communicating effectively with stakeholders on all levels.
– Build strong relationships both internally within LeCo and with other stakeholders.
– Subject to BDO approval being Project Manager in EPC/BPC projects related to LeCo such as Re-Regulation Projects.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.