Sportnco – The B2B entity of France pari, an online betting group established in 2008 – is a leading sportsbook provider to worldwide regulated markets. It has successfully been providing sportsbooks and horse racing betting solutions to major European land-based Casino groups as well as online gaming businesses over the years.
With a staff of 70+ people, our ever-growing team consisting of igaming experts – marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers to name a few – have developed a comprehensive suite of softwares to provide our partners with end-to-end services for a fully-integrated solution. Our offices are in Toulouse (France) within the IOT Valley (www.iot-valley.fr), and also in Ceuta and Barcelona (Spain)
Our IT department gathers around 30 people, from developers to CTO, to project managers and system administrators. We are currently looking for a Lead Developer to join our growing team in Barcelona.
More information on www.sportnco.com
As a Lead Developer, you will be part of the IT team and your main duties will include:
– Developing and implementing the technical architecture of structuring projects.
– Optimizing, developing and bringing innovation to the company’s Information System to support new business needs and integrate newer technologies and methods
– Monitoring technical developments and provide technical expertise to the team.
– Implementing quality processes (performance, security…), written documentations and best practices.
Required technical background
– PHP7 and expertise in at least one specific framework (Symfony 3 ou 4, Zend Framework 2…)
– MySQL and SQL language in general (Query creation and optimization)
– Technical environment: Redis, RabbitMQ, Git, Jenkins, Elastic Search, Beanstalk, Capistrano, Node.js, Apache/Nginx, HAProxy
– Linux environment
We are looking for candidates with minimum 6 years of experience using PHP language and with a significant experience on high traffic websites.
Fluency in Spanish and English is a must and French is a big plus.
– Important autonomy level and reliability.
– Pro-active attitude
– Rigorous and well organized
– Team player
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Dynamic and positive attitude
– Sense of corporate values
You want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry?