Head of Regional CRM
The purpose of the Head of Regional CBM role is to steer the CBM organization into complete alignment of customer base efforts with actions taken from a customer acquisition perspective across Kindred’s markets and brands.
The role is overseeing all the local Customer Base Managers and Website executives and is a key stakeholder in the transformation of the Customer Marketing department to a multi-brand organisation.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with his / her peers in the Customer Marketing Management team – Product Marketing, Customer Service, VIP Management, Customer Communications, and ensure that the local and brand perspective of Kindred’s customer efforts is top of mind.
The role is expected to have strong working relationship with Kindred’s General Managers and travel often to visit the local team to gain first hand perspective of Kindred’s brands.
What will you be doing?
– Delivering market strategies for all brands involved when it comes to how Kindred wants to manage the existing customer base.
– Communicating quarterly and monthly tactical plans with key stakeholders to ensure feasibility and execution capability.
– Set customer management metrics for each of Kindred’s markets, aligned with the number of brands and positioning of such brands
– Ensure a transition of the CBM role from a more operational to a more strategic / review profile, by developing the existing team and recruiting the right profile
– Ensure market bonus expenditure is effective and efficient, with a combination of globally driven and locally devised initiatives
– Set an overall direction for how Kindred communicates to customers in order to increase loyalty and revenue
– Work closely with acquisition and country teams to ensure that the customer communication strategy meets all requirements of Kindred’s key markets and complements customer acquisition journeys.
– Through regional Team Leads, work closely with the Account Management lead for the region to ensure that the VIP segment is engaged and retained
– Through regional team leads, evaluate and track the competitive landscape in each market to understand the risks and opportunities – work closely with the strategy team to develop specific strategies to address these insights
– Understand and have input on developments within the key markets as well as within local segment and products
– Develop a strong link between the CBM and CS teams, to ensure optimal handling of customers by a seamless inbound-outbound communication setup
– Be a key stakeholder, who sets guidelines and direction when launching new brands or migrating brands on to the Kindred platform.
– Actively participate in wider Customer Marketing decisions, to ensure a smooth Campaign process which is aligned with both the ambition and strategy of the markets / products, as well as the execution capability of the team
What have you done?
– Strong knowledge of multi-channel CRM.
– Experience of a complex customer environment across multiple sites.
– Proven track record of delivering innovation to customer communication of a company in a fast-paced consumer business.
– Experience with planning, conducting and analysing CRM campaigns across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, SMS and social media.
– Experience with innovative, cutting edge CRM systems.
– Good understanding of the latest trends channel definitions and developments of customer communication channels, such as real-time email, SMS, onsite and push notifications.
– Strong, proven leadership abilities.
– Ability to make important, prompt decisions in a dynamic environment.
– Work under pressure and take accountability for actions and communication of team members.
– Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust.
– Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
– Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
For more information or the full specification please click on the link provided below and you’ll be taken to our website. From there you’ll be able to make your application and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.