Head of Product
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for an experienced product guru to join its winning team.
Are you the type of person that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced challenging role? As a product manager you will You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Overall responsibility for UX website optimization: Lobby, Cashier, Products, Pop-ups, registration, navigation and overall sites journeys. Optimizing frontend of all the brands according to specific market needs
– Track, report, and analyzed website analytics, identify trends and share insights with stockholders
– Full ownership of Casino Game release process, planning and executing brand strategy across all platforms and brands
– Project management responsibilities for new game provider integration
– Ownership of BO game configurations
– Working with CRM and development team to improve website architecture, content, linking, metadata, games grid and overall sitemap responsibility with an aim to improve results
– Monitor and share Casino Game stats and results, optimize performances by adding/removing and repositioning of games
– Act as the casino product expert within all related BO and systems
– Responsible for setting up and training teams in regards to all new tools and features.
– Keeping logs of all platform changes – with a goal to improve efficiency and keep track of changes over time.
– Conduct consistent analysis across all areas of the business including competitor analysis and product performance.
– Own and manage the gaming content on multiple brands, sites and geographical locations and constant optimization of this content
Specific job requirements:
– Three or more years in senior product management within the iGaming sector
– Technical proficiency with an ability to create clear and concise product specifications and analytical reports
– A proven experience in implementing, and working with, tracking tools such as google analytics
– A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
– Experience in working effectively with cross-functional teams within a matrix organization
– A full understanding of online gaming business KPIs
– The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and be able to lead others throughout the development process
– Strong communication skills whether written, verbal or presentational
– Excellent interpersonal skills; a hands-on, hardworking, team player
How to apply: