Head of Finance France
Kindred is one of the world’s largest online gaming businesses. We have 12 brands, across 100 markets, serving over 20 million customers, speaking 19 languages. We employ almost 1,400 people, of which, roughly 400 are based in our brand-new London offices.
Kindred Group are looking for a motivated, professional self-starter to lead the French Finance team in our Paris office. You will be responsible for leading and managing the local team dealing with all the finance area for France.
Reporting to the General Manager France, based in Paris, you will also need to work with a number of key stakeholders around the business in various departments, including Group Finance, Legal, Procurement, Commercial, Product, etc.
What will you be doing?
– Oversee all areas of finance for France (Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Payroll, Tax and Banking Operations).
– Co-ordinate and manage the budgeting and reforecasting process for France.
– Co-ordinate and manage the month-end closing and reporting back to the Group.
– Be responsible for and manage contacts with banks, audit firms, external suppliers for local payroll and accounting. Supervise the annual audit of Kindred France.
– Be responsible for and manage KPIs reports, regulatory reports and other required reportings.
– Ensuring compliance with local taxation legislation.
– Lead the local finance team (3 people) and manage its learning and development needs.
– Work together with HR in employee related tax issues.
– Assist the General Manager France and the Group Finance function in various projects when required.
– Manage specific finance projects related to France (systems and processes implementation, etc.).
– Travel to the other offices in the Kindred Group will be required from time to time, especially London and Malta.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.