CRM Operations Team Manager
As the GoWild Gaming CRM Operations Team Manager, you will be responsible for the engagement of our casino players across all verticals within the player lifecycle as well as all supporting systems, metrics and processes. This role covers all platforms, global territories and languages.
– Collaborate with the Product, Development, Marketing and cross-functional teams to execute our player communication strategy utilising 3rd party CRM tools; Optimove, Marketing cloud of Sales Force (Exact Target) and internally developed tools.
– Responsible for the backend configuration and management of CRM campaigns utilising all available tools.
– Ongoing research into player/customer tools and systems so as to improve our player engagement, retention and ROI.
– Responsible for the segmentation, automation and maintenance of player journeys.
– Ensure ongoing testing and maintenance of the tools used to communicate to, and segment, players.
– Act as a liaison between 3rd party providers (Exact Target and Optimove) and internal departments/teams.
– Q&A of all player communication including; email, SMS, browser push notifications and onsite pop ups.
– Clearly communicate roadblocks and potential risks ensuring that the team has a clear path to act.
– Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective manner.
– Support the integration of new systems and processes within the team
– Contribute to the development of strategies emanating from the CRM department.
– Write technical requirements when it comes to improving the internal CRM systems.
– Monitor all CRM development projects, test them and provide feedback when needed.
– Monitor the work of the small teams in the operations team.
– Align procedures between the Operations team and manage all manuals related to the 3rd Party and internal tools used by the CRM team.
Make appropriate use of business analysts, directing them to the most important tasks and deriving useful commercial insights.
Communications effectiveness – Analyze player communication penetration in terms of response rates.
Analyse each communication type e.g. email penetration and based on findings (Subject lines and templates) make recommendations to respective departments so as to increase reach and ultimately ROI.
Develop and maintain reports to monitor the above per brand/channel and circulate to business stakeholders.
Manage each individual team members to understand their projects, status updates, challenges, etc. to ensure successful execution in a timely manner.
Assess team resources and load balance against campaigns.
Provide technical guidance, expertise, and best practices to team members.
– 3+ years of experience in a leading positions of a CRM team in an online gambling operation.
– Previous experience operating with CRM Tools – Optimove, Sales Force or similar
– Highly creative and imaginative
– Goal orientated and highly functional in a team
– Able to work under pressure
– Has a good eye for details
– Teaching/Training skills
– Autonomous & Flexible
– Organized – Ability to prioritize – Rigorous
How to apply: