Casino Marketing Strategy Team Lead
The Casino Marketing Strategy Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of Marketing professionals and creating resourcing, prioritization and support for the key programmes. The role holder is expected to deliver Casino active customer and revenue goals by understanding the base, customer motivation, needs and insights to create a comprehensive marketing strategy across brand product portfolio in a market to maximize the product share. The team lead is also expected to assume direct executional responsibility for a product within the Casino portfolio.
The role holder will act as the voice of customer to drive the product roadmap in order to improve customer satisfaction and customer experience for Casino.
The Casino Marketing Strategy Team Lead is expected to deliver retention, reactivation, net revenue, engagement and mobile penetration for the product category and overall Unibet Group platform. The role holder will lead, oversee and prioritize the delivery of Casino marketing strategy to maximise the product revenue potential by acquiring, retaining and growing the customer base for the product and boost customer product average revenue and loyalty to the product offering across all brands.
The Team Lead will also specifically be responsible for ensuring Product portfolio penetration within the base and is expected to collaborate closely with cross-product value management team to develop Programmes and Promotions.
The role holder will work very closely with the Product team, Central Brand Marketing, Country Brand, Customer Rewards, Marketing Programmes and Country CBM teams to deliver industry leading Casino experience and realise the revenue potential from this product vertical.
– Strategic leadership of the Casino Marketing team
– Lead and develop the Casino Marketing team to ensure high quality outputs at all times across all customer touchpoints
– Oversee the development of global product marketing campaigns, promotions and events strategy
– Drive the team to analyse customer behaviour and constantly improve the Casino Marketing plan as to improve Key performance indicators.
– Maximise the profitability of all Casino campaigns and promotions through strong analysis, planning and execution
– Align the product marketing plans between sub-products and other products
– Build and maintain strong relationship with country brand and base management teams to make sure a product marketing strategy that meets aspirations and customer preferences is being built
– Understand the casino customer base and ensure segment strategy development
– Work together with other Product Marketing team leads to ensure all potential cross sell routes are utilized
– Develop the customer active base trajectory per brand and country and define acquisition and retention requirements for product
– Work closely with the Customer Marketing, Campaign Operations and Marketing Programmes team to ensure excellent execution of global Casino strategy
– Ownership of the global promotional and bonus budget for Casino
– Be the voice of the customer in the product planning process – work with the product team to define and improve customer product/promotion experience
– Sign off the headline product marketing programmes calendar in collaboration with Product Marketing managers and the Marketing Programmes team
– Be a key stakeholder into the planning and execution of product development from conceptual stages all the way to the product roll out and launch
– Defining, managing and achieving all Casino Marketing team KPIs
– Conducting regular competitor analyses and maintaining market place awareness
– Manage positioning and promoting of new product feature launches
– Work closely with the Rewards team to ensure the optimal utilization of the rewards budget
– Conduct regular team performance reviews
Required skills, knowledge and experience
– Capability to engage and motivate colleagues and team members
– Experience in leading people and teams
– Strategic marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
– Great organisation, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
– Previous experience in product marketing role with a proven track record of being able to implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer lifecycle, behavioural segments and customer profile
– Proactivity and ability to collaborate
– Strong communications and stakeholder management
– Excellent content knowledge and campaign experience
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.