M&A

GVC continues M&A spree with Crystalbet acquisition

Operator takes 51% stake in Georgia-facing firm for €41.3m and commits to acquire the remaining 49% in 2021

GVC Holdings has agreed a deal to acquire 51% of Georgia-facing operator Crystalbet for €41.3m, with a commitment to buy the remaining 49% in 2021 at a valuation of approximately €150m. The London-listed operator this morning announced it had reached an agreement to acquire a majority of the equity capital of Crystalbet-owner Mars LLC, with…

Crystalbet | Georgia | GVC Holdings | Kenny Alexander | M&A

Latest

Sports betting  |  OPAP stripped of Greek online sports betting licence

News 20 September 2019

Strategy  |  GiG extends Hard Rock sportsbook deal to Iowa

News 20 September 2019

Launches  |  The week in B2B news (20 September 2019)

News 20 September 2019

Poker  |  Microgaming to close MPN poker network next year

News 20 September 2019

People  |  SG Digital CCO to depart

News 19 September 2019