M&A

GiG acquires majority stake in Croatian operator ahead of 2020 launch

Operator to expand B2C business into Croatian market under partnership model

Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) has agreed a deal to acquire a 75% stake in Croatian gaming company Top Games to support the operator’s Croatian market entry in H1 2020. Under the terms of the agreement, GiG will acquire 75% of the Top Games business, with the remaining 25% being retained by Top Games’ owner which…

Croatia | Gamng Innovation Group | GIG | M&A | Richard Brown | Top Games

Latest