M&A

Fortuna sells off Czech instant lottery business

Operator also announces successful completion of €135m Hattrick acquisition

Fortuna has sold its 98.4% stake in its Czech-facing instant lottery business, Fortuna sázky a.s, for an undisclosed sum. The firm announced Wednesday it had signed and completed the sale to Czech lottery operator Sazka, a.s, which also bought the remaining 1.6% of the business from E-invest. Sazka CEO Robert Chvátal said the instant lottery…

M&A

Latest