M&A

Enlabs nets majority stake in Shogun Group in shares plus investment deal

Shogun brands will be migrated to Enlabs platform as CEO George Ustinov hails bolt-on business as “excellent complement”

Enlabs has acquired a 66.5% majority stake in Maltese-based online gambling operator Shogun Group for a total cost of €664,000 (£612,000). The acquisition was paid by issuing 229,995 shares in Enlabs to Shogun Group founders, who retain the remaining 33.5% stake in the firm. In addition to the acquisition cost, Enlabs will also invest €1m…

Enlabs | George Ustinov | M&A | Malta | Shogun Gaming | Sports betting

Latest