M&A

Better Collective takes 20% stake in AI-powered RG firm

Copenhagen-based affiliate makes £470k investment in Mindway AI

Better Collective has agreed to acquire a 20% share in artificial intelligence company Mindway AI at a total cost of DKK4m (£471,000). Under the terms of the deal, Better Collective can acquire the remaining 80% share in the business for DKK20m (£2.3m), providing certain performance targets are met. In addition, Better Collective has provided a loan…

Affiliates | Artificial intelligence | Better Collective | M&A | Responsible gambling

Latest