EGR Portugal Virtual Briefings: The growing and evolving Portuguese market
When: 2 June 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:00am BST
About the Portugal Series
The EGR Portugal Virtual Briefings will take place this summer across two dates in June in a series of webinars. Each session will bring together top level gaming executives to discuss distinct topics covering regulatory updates, responsible gaming, current trends and key challenges in the Portuguese online gaming market.
About this session – The growing and evolving Portuguese market
Assessing the online gaming economy post-Covid, the affects on player spending and behaviour, and how this will affect the future of the market in Portugal.
Speakers will be announced soon…
Who can attend:
The event is FREE to attend for operators, if you would like to attend – Register here and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
If you would like to know more about sponsorship opportunities, click here
EGR Portugal Virtual Briefings
Are you an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.