EGR Virtual Series Portugal 2020
About the event:
The EGR Virtual Series Portugal 2020 will bring together gaming executives to discuss upcoming changes, overcoming challenges and future opportunities in the Portuguese market.
For full details, please visit our website: EGRPortugalBriefing.com
3:00pm – 4:15pm BST – Panel discussion: Future of the Portuguese Market – What can we expect in the next 2 years?
Moderator: Tiago Pereira, marketing director, Placard.pt
Tiago Caldevilla, operations manager, SFP Online
Monica Rangel, head of Portugal markets, 888 Holdings
Filipe Safont, head of gaming operations, Apostas Sociais
José Almeida, marketing manager, Betano Portugal
Who can attend:
The event is FREE to attend and open to everyone interested, if you would like to attend this event – simply register here.
For any enquiries, please contact: Georgina Chadfield – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.