EGR North America Midwest Briefing 2019
Attendees of the inaugural EGR North America Midwest Briefing 2019 will hear first-hand from regulators, online and land-based operators and wider stakeholders in this emerging region of the US for the latest legislative and operational developments in online gaming.
The Briefing will be held at the W Chicago on 10 July and will also be an excellent opportunity to meet with senior peers and strengthen relationships over many networking activities, discuss pending legislation and the impacts and opportunities it may have on this region.
Past attendees to our events include senior representatives from 888, bet365, The Stars Group, FanDuel, Caesars, William Hill, NFL, Paddy Power Betfair, Kindred Group, Foxwoods Resorts Casino and many more.
The event is invitation-only. If you haven’t received an invitation but are interested in attending the Briefing, or would like to refer a colleague, please register your interest here and we will be in touch soon. For any query regarding the event, please contact Katie Renton.
Plus, find details on our new US Sports Betting Tracker here
Are you an EGR Member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.