EGR North America Midwest Briefing 2020
The EGR North America Midwest Briefing 2020 is an exclusive event bringing together senior executives from leading online gambling companies and also those looking to penetrate the market who will come together to discuss upcoming changes, overcoming challenges and future opportunities for the online gambling in the Midwest.
For full details, please visit our website: EGRNAMidwestBriefing.com
Strictly by invitation-only, the event will offer high level discussions along with excellent networking opportunities, allowing delegates to come away with a better understanding of the strategic and operational implications of operating in this growing market.
Those eligible to attend as delegates will receive an official invitation, which will allow them to confirm their registration.
It is free for senior level operators to attend the Briefing
If you haven’t received an invitation for the Briefing and would like to register your interest, simply click here.
Key reasons to attend:
– Invitation only and free to attend for senior-level executives from the gaming industry
– Senior speakers and attendees from organisations such as Indiana Gaming Commission, Chicago Bulls, Catena Media, Mississippi Gaming Commission, Full House Resorts, Rush Street, Michigan Gaming Control Board and many more
– Better strategic and operational insights
– High level discussions along with excellent networking opportunities
For any enquiries, please contact: Katie Renton –K.Renton@egr.global
Are you an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.