EGR Central & Eastern Europe Virtual Briefing 2020
The Central & Eastern Europe Virtual Briefing 2020 is an exclusive event bringing together leading online gambling firms who are either operating in or considering entering the Central and Eastern European egaming market to discuss upcoming changes, overcoming challenges and future opportunities.
This year’s Briefing will be held as a live virtual event.
For full details, please visit our website: EGRCEEBriefing.com
Who can attend:
Strictly by invitation-only, the event will offer high level discussions along with excellent networking opportunities, allowing delegates to come away with a better understanding of the strategic and operational implications of operating in this growing market.
Those eligible to attend as delegates will receive an official invitation, which will allow them to confirm their registration.
It is free to attend for senior level operators to attend the Briefing.
If you haven’t received an invitation for the Briefing and would like to apply to attend, simply click here.
Key reasons to attend:
– Meet the regions leading experts in gaming strategy, regulation and innovation by attending this exclusive, invitation-only event catered specifically towards leading online gambling operators within Central and Eastern Europe
–Explore new market trends and technological advances through tailored networking opportunities and high level discussions
-Gain an in-depth understanding of strategic and operational implications and market opportunity of operating in the rapidly growing market
Agenda and Speakers:
We’re bringing together egaming experts to discuss the currently challenges and opportunities in the egaming market.
Click here to see the 2020 Agenda
For any enquiries, please contact: Georgina Chaldfield– G.Chadfield@egr.global
Are you an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.