EGR Breakfast Briefing: Addressing the customer loyalty challenge
Keeping customers is more important than ever before and the gaming industry notoriously struggles in this area. Operators have a huge challenge on their hands as customers are enticed by multiple offers through a variety of channels to choose from.
New Feefo research will reveal the state of customer loyalty in the gaming sector, and how technology can enable smarter business decisions that will lead to better retention rates.
Our panel of leading industry experts will discuss:
– What is the scale of the customer loyalty problem?
– How can new technology enable gaming operators to make smarter business decisions when it comes to loyalty and retention?
– What benefits will customers experience from operators using innovative technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning?
– Where is the industry headed in the next five-ten years from a customer experience perspective?
Richard Lee, former head of UK marketing, Betsson
Ben Marley, head of market development, Feefo
Adam Wilson, co-founder, Bookee
Christophe Dhaisne, customer champion, Kindred Group
08:55 Introduction from the Chair
09:00 Intro from Feefo
09:10 Panel discussion
5-7 Grape St, London WC2H 8DW
The event is FREE to attend for existing EGR members and trial users.
Not an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.