EGR Breakfast Briefing – Digital transformation and IT related opportunities in the gambling industry
Digital transformation and IT related opportunities in the gambling industry
As more opportunities proliferate in growing interactive services, new geographies, and new types of services, it’s increasingly important that industry players build world class IT and Internet infrastructure with a particular focus on security, control and 24/7 availability. This Briefing will look at the related IT opportunities and challenges facing the gambling industry in the UK and globally.
We’ll look at:
– How the global gaming landscape is changing and predicting what IT functionality will be needed to adapt
– Understanding how a flexible website delivery platform will be crucial in regards to regulatory and political changes likely to be applied in the next 2-3 years
– Capitalising on new emerging business areas to drive new customers and services
We’ll also look at where Akamai’s portfolio of technologies is helping clients offer world class services and products reliably and at scale.
Luca Collacciani, senior product line director, web performance, Akamai
Richard Meeus, Security Technology and Strategy Director, Akamai
08:55 Introduction from the Chair
The event is FREE to attend for existing EGR members and trial users.
Not an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.