EGR Australia Virtual Summit 2022
About the event:
The EGR Australia Virtual Summit will bring together online gambling firms in the Australian market to hear insights, debate and updates on critical topics such as the future of regulation, developments in racing and wagering, focuses of the NCPF and changes to privacy laws. Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions the Summit is going virtual for 2022.
The Summit is the only free to attend event in the Australian market, and will provide an afternoon agenda of quality content and provoking insights from leading experts in the betting and wagering industry.
To view the full agenda and speaker line up, click here.
Key reasons to join:
– Invitation only and free to attend for senior-level executives from the gaming industry in Australia
– Closed door event for quality strategic and operational insights – No content on demand
– Bringing industry together to tackle critical challenges and encourage high level discussions
– Unique sessions delivered live on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone
Who can attend:
Participation in the Summit is free of charge for all senior level operators, affiliates and regulators.
To apply for a ticket, click here.
Visit our main event website for more information: www.EGRAustraliaSummit.com
For sponsorship enquiries, click here. For general enquiries, please visit our website or contact Hannah Jamieson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance, product development, and more.