Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Software Analyst to join the team that is based on-site with our customer in Leeds, as we continue to work on the next generation of online sports betting and gaming platforms.
Responsibilities of a Software Analyst within OpenBet:
- Based on-site with the customer, you’ll work with them, the Business Analyst and Software Engineer to extract requirements and support the business.
- Analysis of existing systems and documentation (internal and external)
- Designing solutions that are modular, scalable and reusable with an emphasis on services and APIs
- Estimating and justifying the effort required to deliver the solutions
What can OpenBet give you?
- The opportunity to interact with global teams
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects
- Relocation assistance can be provided for the right candidate
If youÛªre the right Software Analyst for us youÛªll be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of systems architecture, technology and the ability to read code
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in a development environment, at least partially in a senior or analytical role
- Web applications and RDBMS knowledge
ItÛªd also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Development within Agile methodologies such as SCRUM. Lean and Kanban
- Programming experience with complex large-volume high-transaction systems
- Betting software experience
If The OpenBet Story sounds right for you and youÛªre interested in finding out about how much more we have to offer ÛÒ then get in touch now!
Our world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets. OpenBet is the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators including SportsBet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Founded in 1996, OpenBet powers the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions. With offices in Canada, Australia, Athens, Singapore and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, OpenBet provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.