Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Software Analyst to join one of our Customer Teams as we continue to work on the next generation of online sports betting and gaming platforms.
You will be responsible for gathering and reviewing requirements from business analysts, business owners, architects, technical analysts, developers and product managers, to identify an appropriate solution. Once a solution is agreed you will create the necessary functional and technical documentation from which the development team will produce code, identifying the products and applications involved in delivering the solution and any changes that require development.
Responsibilities of a Software Analyst within OpenBet:
- Working with external and internal customers to extract requirements.
- Analysis of existing systems and documentation (internal and external) as well as estimating and justifying the effort required to deliver the solution
- Designing database schema and solutions that are modular, scalable and reusable with an emphasis on services and APIs
- Identifying technical deliverables, risks and impacts for the chosen solution
What can OpenBet give you?
- The opportunity to interact with global teams
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to support some of the worldÛªs leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
And if thatÛªs not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
If youÛªre the Software Analyst for us youÛªll be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of systems architecture, technology and the ability to read code
- Impeccable interpersonal/communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a development environment, ideally in a technical or analytical role
- Web applications and RDBMS knowledge
ItÛªd also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Development within Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, Lean and Kanban
- Programming experience with complex large-volume high-transaction systems
- Betting software experience
If The OpenBet Story sounds right for you and youÛªre interested in finding out about how much more we have to offer ÛÒ then get in touch now!
Our world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets. OpenBet is the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators including SportsBet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Founded in 1996, OpenBet powers the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions. With offices in Canada, Australia, Athens, Singapore and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, OpenBet provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.