Senior Systems Administrator
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our IT Team as we continue to work on the next generation of online sports betting platforms. Our world leading sportsbooks process over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability. As a Senior Systems Administrator with us, youÛªll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
Some of the responsibilities of a Senior Systems Administrator within OpenBet:
- Owning and ensuring smooth operations for server, storage and network infrastructure for 750+ users and 100+ servers in a multisite, international environment.
- Responsibility for making sure that the technical infrastructure is reliable, scalable and secure.
- Proactively identify problems and trends and propose solutions and recommendations to optimise systems performance and stability.
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with OpenBet?:
Alongside OpenBetÛªs market leading benefits; dynamic & vibrant working culture and talented team members ÛÒ we can offer you:
- It is not just systems administration, you will also be involved in cloud computing, networking, systems analysis and a high level support within a 24×7 environment.
- We love internal progression! This role will offer a very exciting path to get involved in our business critical infrastructure projects.
- New skills and a completely different, fresh approach to tech support.
If youÛªre the Senior Systems Administrator for us youÛªll be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Linux administration (Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS).
- In-depth understanding of AWS.
- Network/security administration experience.
- Automation experience (Puppet/Chef/Ansible).
- Strong scripting skills (Bash).
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Experience supporting developers in a software driven business
- Proven exposure to working within a time critical 24/7 availability environment
- Strong server and storage management experience (HP/Dell NetApp etc)
- CI Skills (Jenkins sonar or artifactory)
If The OpenBet Story sounds right for you and youÛªre interested in finding out about how much more we have to offer ÛÒ then get in touch now!
Our world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets. OpenBet is the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators including SportsBet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Founded in 1996, OpenBet powers the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions. With offices in Canada, Australia, Athens, Singapore and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, OpenBet provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.