Regional Business Manager
Our Client, a major figure in the Gaming Industry, are looking for a Regional Business Manager.
The Account Management team are looking for a leader, someone who has considerable experience and leadership qualities. Able to manage a team of Account Managers as well as continue to develop the relationship between our Client and their Key Accounts.
A high-calibre professional with a strong executive presence, a solid business mindset and a holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can-do attitude. An established leader that has already been able to demonstrate your abilities managing a Team and influencing in a matrix environment.
Position Summary & Objectives
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the existing business function of the assigned territory/area, and accountable for driving sustainable long-term profitable growth within the Accounts in line with the companyÛªs strategic directions. The RBM is further responsible for the functional P/L, setting targets, budgets and cross-border alignments for maximizing functional efficiency and customer engagement. The RBM is also managing a Team of 4-10 Senior / Account Managers. The Regional Business Manager will also be supporting the MD of Malta in various operational and strategic tasks and special projects.
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives as aligned to the companyÛªs strategic plan.
- Continuously measure the performance of the Accounts and Account Management personnel in charge of, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Be the Account Manager for a number of Accounts (2-4) in order to maintain the proximity to customersÛª business environments.
- Continuously refine and improve routines and processes to maximize the Account Management function quality of work, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- As appropriate visit key customers together with the Account Managers
- Build own strong customer relations with key customer stakeholders, and ensure the Client has the correct contact interfaces.
- Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars
- Be fully responsible for the P/L of the Account Management Team
- Manage general administrative tasks for the function such as but not limited to ÛÒ budget process, salary settings, incentive plans, hiring of new employees, dismissal of non-performing personnel, and continuous MAP reviews.
- Cross-border alignments with relevant stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication for operational and commercial matters.
- Support the MD in Malta as appropriate with tactical and strategic tasks, such as but not limited to annual budget preparation, continuous performance monitoring, reporting, presenting at All-Hands meetings
- Make sure Account Management personnel in charge of understand and follow core values, business ethics, and all other relevant policies.
- At all times act professionally, be structured and organized.