We are looking for a bright individual with creativity and technical ability to work on one of the largest e-gaming platforms in the world and weÛªre always striving to do more…. Are you up for the challenge?
You will be driving complex integration projects with the leading game providers and the greatest online casino operators in the industry. This is a very customer-focused role and at least 50% of your time will be spent working with customers and partners in the capacity of an integration consultant helping integrating external systems. The ideal candidate will need to find innovative solutions to challenging integration problems and have the hands-on technical ability to design and implement solutions. This role is perfect for a technical analyst or an experienced engineer (developers, support, devops, release and testers) with an interest in contributing to challenging systems integration projects.
As a Integration Consultant at OpenBet, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with clients and/or third party game partners to determine requirements and define the scope of integration projects
- Participating in technical workshops with third party game partners about the OpenBet products and APIs
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements
- Being the main technical point of contact for the liaison with and support of third party software providers, testers and internal development teams in the scope of integration projects
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems
- Deployment and configuration of the OpenBet applications
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to stakeholders
- Identification of areas for process improvement, solutions proposal and implementation, automation of processes
What can OpenBet give you?
- The opportunity to interact with global teams
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to support some of the worldÛªs leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
And if thatÛªs not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
If youÛªre the right Integration Consultant for us youÛªll be able to demonstrate:
- A bachelorÛªs degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
- Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with clients, partners and co-workers
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Working experience in any part of systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
- Highly motivated, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
The ideal candidate should also have
- Knowledge of software development methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Working experience with distributed systems deployment and maintenance
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Experience with Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Java Servlet containers (Tomcat) and Apache HTTP Server
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Working knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect)
- Knowledge of computer networks and the Internet protocol suite
- Experience with object oriented software design principles, data structures and algorithms (preferred Java)
- Some knowledge of different Java development frameworks: Spring, Log4j, JMS
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices and tools (preferred Jenkins)
- Experience of following specifications and producing high quality software
If The OpenBet Story sounds right for you and youÛªre interested in finding out about how much more we have to offer ÛÒ then please follow the instructions to make an application or contact a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
Our world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets. OpenBet is the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators including SportsBet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Founded in 1996, OpenBet powers the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions. With offices in Canada, Australia, Athens, Singapore and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, OpenBet provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.