Head of User Experience Architecture and Governance
Kindred is one of the world’s largest online gaming businesses. We have 12 brands, across 100 markets, serving over 20 million customers, speaking 19 languages.
Our UX operations sit at the very heart of our offering and as such, we’re looking to strengthen our team of specialists. As Head of UX Architecture and Governance, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help shape and drive the future UX process, team & products at Kindred.
The UX department plays a crucial role in driving a customer first approach in which we exceed, not merely meet, our customer, regulatory & commercial expectations. This role reports directly to the Head of UX.
– Contribute to the business’ overall user experience strategy
– Manage and lead a team of UX Architects ensuring their development and career plans are constantly monitored
– Work with senior stakeholders to deliver against the business’ commercial objectives while bringing a user centric approach to product development
– Lead on key projects where necessary
– Work with team delivery leads to ensure resources are deployed in the most effective way
– Take ownership of our user experience, ensuring change to our products is governed in a way as to drive quality while optimising efficiency & scale
For more information or the full specification please click on the ‘apply’ button and you’ll be taken to our website. From there you’ll be able to make your application and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.