Dev Ops Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a smart, perceptive Dev Ops Engineer to join our Casino department. We aspire to practice cutting edge DevOps techniques in order to create the best environment for our engineers to create and deliver innovative software solutions quickly and easily.
This is the chance to get in on the ground floor and help shape the team and its way of working.
Responsibilities of a Software Engineer within OpenBet:
- Actively participate in the planning of new features and products, with a critical eye toward the creation, maintenance and cost of infrastructure necessary to support them.
- Support and enable stable systems that support both internal and collaborative partner project development. We have a global customer and partner base so these environments have to be available 24/7.
- Write and maintain scripts and recipes for collecting performance data ensuring Casino products include necessary metrics and are properly monitored.
- Work with the internal IT team and Pipeline team to design and build scaling infrastructure solutions.
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with OpenBet?:
Alongside OpenBetÛªs market leading benefits; dynamic & vibrant working culture and talented team members ÛÒ we can offer you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities in a multinational organization
- Help to create the entire application stack including database configured with customer data using docker and/or other applicable technologies
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
If youÛªre the right Software Engineer for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years of DevOps / systems administration experience, preferably at a SaaS based company.
- Curiosity, a desire to learn, and a drive to build highly available systems.
- Experience with Docker in a CoreOS.
- Experience with a configuration/deployment management tool (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- 1+ year of experience with AWS or other cloud hosting providers.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
If The OpenBet Story sounds right for you and youÛªre interested in finding out about how much more we have to offer ÛÒ then get in touch now!
Our world leading platform offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability processing over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets. OpenBet is the market leader in providing software for the betting and online gaming industry and is trusted by some of the world’s most successful operators including SportsBet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Founded in 1996, OpenBet powers the largest share of the world’s online bets with global software deployments in multiple, legal gaming jurisdictions. With offices in Canada, Australia, Athens, Singapore and the UK, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, OpenBet provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.