Creative Sales Manager
Position Summary & Objectives
This role will be the driving force behind our Creative Services (CS) program. The CS program is essentially a unit within the marketing team that acts exactly like a creative agency i.e. we sell and produce creative assets and productions needed by our customers in their marketing efforts.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager and is not a managerial role.
This role will involve frequent travel.
- This is a role where you pro-actively meet with our existing customers to pitch the creative services we offer. The candidate must be able to listen and analyse their needs to produce a high quality creative brief that meets or exceeds their expectations.
- The candidate will work alongside the Creative Services Lead managing clientsÛª wishes, controlling project development and completion. With the goal to expand the Creative Services program and department to provide a high quality service for building our ClientÛªs business partner approach.
- Essentially, this position is sales and business development in a creative agency style.
- Strategy and Business development
- Identify needs and drive CS strategy
- Competitive research
- Pricing and positioning in the market
- Pro-actively drive sales efforts, evangelize and sell CS services towards existing customers
- Present and pitch directly to customers
- Ensure sales support material for CS services are created and updated
- Raise awareness of CS towards both customers and key internal stakeholders
- Source lead opportunities together with Account Management team
- Identify the real needs and expectations of the customer and translate this into a high quality creative brief
- Financial and administrational processes
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tracking and monitoring project costs
- Working with finance department to insure proper billing and invoicing
- Creating and maintaining templates such as creative briefs, estimates/quotes, order forms
- Setup and monitor performance KPIÛªs to showcase ROI development over time
- Understand creative studio needs and processes
- Communicate and develop projects directly with Creative Services Lead
- Acknowledge project status, resources and execution of creative briefs within set deadlines and budgets.
- Continuous communication with customer, project updates and handling of out-of-scope requests
In the role as Creative Sales Manager we expect a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience working with sales in the marketing and advertising industry. Experience in the online gaming industry is a strong preference, but not requirement.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver. Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.