CLIENT EXECUTIVE – Sliema, Malta
Do you already know that you are a pro and have what it takes when it comes to identifying opportunities, seeking the commitment, and execute accordingly; then you are a match for our venture in this position and you will have tools and support to shine.
To be able to succeed in this role you will require to map the gate keepers, decision makers and any relevant stake holder on the customer side, and build a sustainable relation with them. These are often MDÛªs of a brand, Casino Directors, CRM people, Marketing people, Casino Operations, etc. Our customers may be organized in a slightly different way so you should be flexible enough to find ways of working no matter what.
You will work with our existing customer base of industry leading online gambling operators. Below are examples of your daily activities and tasks:
- Overall responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on existing customers
- Together with customers Identify opportunities for mutual growth related to geographic expansion, entering into regulated markets, new channel distribution, commitment and supervise the integration of extended items of our offering (promo tools, pooled games, etc.).
- Ensure increased partnership commitment for identified opportunities
- Focus on upselling functionality and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Set new and follow up on KPIÛªs
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling Operators
- Regularly report of Key Accounts developments.
What is required?
- Minimum of three (3) yearsÛª experience in sales position, preferably in online gambling, with documented excellence in negotiations skills
- Must be a self-driven and intrinsically motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Used to handle multi-million EUR accounts
- To be able to convey the message in a professional manner
- Should be fluent in English oral and written
- References in creating sustainable b2b relations
- Person should have experience in working in rapid growth software or related type of IT companies