Affiliate Manager, Sweden
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Affiliate Marketing team in the role of Affiliate Manager for Sweden. Working across all applicable Kindred Group brands, the ideal candidate for this position will have a solid background in Affiliate Marketing having previously worked in a similar role.
It is imperative that this person has a take-charge and can-do attitude, precise analytical skills, and a genuine desire to excel at their job and exceed their targets.
The Affiliate Manager will focus on customer acquisition by building and servicing relationships with affiliates, media agencies and networks.
What will you be doing
– Manage and expand the existing affiliate database for all applicable Kindred Group brands and liaise with staff across all areas of the business (Senior Management, CRM, IT, Customer Service etc.) from other Kindred Group locations
– Monitor and analyse results of your Affiliate portfolio, providing weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas of the portfolio and helping underachieving affiliates improve)
– Lead in the creation, planning and execution of Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns
– Analyse these campaigns and report to management on results, implementing strategies to improve the performance of the portfolioWork with Marketing Intelligence analysts to optimise Affiliate Marketing performance and investment
– Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders
– Align Central and Local strategies and to endure we are acting Locally, within the Global strategy
– Work closely with internal key stakeholders, supporting projects and ensuring the delivery of cross departmental projects
– Conversion rate optimisation
– Perform market and competitor research
What have you done
– Ideally three years+ of experience in Affiliate Marketing
– Good knowledge of Affiliate Marketing, SEO and SEM and/or Online Marketing experience from a customer-focused, high-transaction volume company
– Highly organised and self-sufficient
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
– Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate with strong cost control skills
– Strong sales, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills
– Native level Swedish and English language skills
– College/University degree is preferable
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
– Ability to travel
For more information or the full specification please click on the ‘apply’ button and you’ll be taken to our website. From there you’ll be able to make your application and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.