EGR London Breakfast Briefing: Racing clear of the field
Bookmakers have never had more choice when it comes to data, pictures and third-party products. Operators of all sizes can gain a competitive edge by using third-party suppliers. Larger businesses can supplement in-house teams by tapping into specialist knowledge to open up new markets and betting opportunities. Smaller operators can benefit by expanding their sportsbook offerings without having to invest in-house expertise.
With the landscape more fiercely competitive than ever, and customers demanding more betting opportunities, operators with the best third-party products are on the road to success.
Our expert panel will discuss:
– What are the challenges facing operators and how does the betting landscape look in 2017?
– How important is good quality data and content from around the world in the on-demand society we live in?
– What challenges does the global expansion of content provide?
– How important are horseracing and greyhound racing in the success of a sportsbook in the UK in particular?
– What future innovations can deliver for sportsbooks?
Speaker panel to be announced shortly.
08:30 Registration and refreshments
Already a member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Specialist network for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.